Easily Track and Manage your Vehicles or Fleet with our FREE software
M1 Move is free software for smart phones allowing an easier, more secure and fun way of tracking your fleet, staff, family vehicles and loved ones. M1 Move is recommended if you are tracking several Tramigos at the same time.
The revolutionary Move Map feature allows you to instantly visualize the landmarks closest to your Tramigo. One look and you will know where your Tramigo is.
M1 Move powers map users! It conveniently shows TLD Landmarks on top of a map; you understand your vehicles or loved ones locations instantly.
User-friendly menu navigation lets you send commands to your Tramigo unit without having to remember text commands. Just pick from the menu and send.
Benefits for Fleet Owners and Field Staff
M1 Move is perfect for a fleet owner; you can have all your vehicles in your smart phone and track your company vehicles and staff any time and in any location. You get any automated alerts or reports to your phone and you can easily manage tens of vehicles simply from your phone. TLD Landmarks gives you instant understanding of the vehicles’ or staff location and makes maps faster and easier to understand. You can let your staff track the vehicles at the office with M1 Fleet PC software and track the vehicles with M1 Move while you are on the road or in customer meetings. M1 Move is a must-have tool for security operations, vehicle recovery teams or any field operations.
M1 Move for Family Users
Just buy a Tramigo for all your family members and vehicles. M1 Move is an easy and fun way to increase your family’s peace of mind to a new level. M1 Move alerts you of any incidents and you can easily track all your family vehicles; cars, motor-cycles, boats, children or spouse any time. With the Move Map feature you can even surprise your wife!
Free PC Software for Fleet Monitoring
M1 Fleet is free software for PC allowing an easier, more secure and fun way of tracking your fleet, staff, family vehicles and loved ones. M1 Fleet is recommended if you are tracking several Tramigos at the same time.
- Maps – Tramigo location is displayed using Maps. Users can choose to view maps, satellite pictures or both.
- Alerts – High priority reports from your Tramigos are highlighted and can also activate an audible alert sound when used in a monitoring center.
- Live Tracking – Display the location of incoming reports automatically for one or all of your Tramigos.
- Smart Track – By pressing one button you can turn on several tracking options quickly to closely track stolen vehicles or expensive cargo. The unit icon changes red so you can see your important Tramigos at a glance.
- Breadcrumb Trail – See the places that your Tramigo has travelled during one or several trips over a day, week or month
- Control Center – From the Control Center tab you can set all the main reporting options for each Tramigo with a few mouse clicks. Trip, Speed, Alarm, Zone, Distance, and Time reports are easier to use.